We at FIL, have made policy to maintain high standard of health & safety inside the factory premises.
For effective implementation of this policy, every units shall-
- Ensure the prevention of ill health and injury by implementing the bench mark practices mainly at material handling, Tape plant, MF, Weaving Webbing, Liner, Lamination and Stitching operations.
- Ensure the compliance with all the legal and other requirements on OH&S relevant to FIL.
- Ensure the employees, contractors, subcontractors and other agencies entering the factory premises are trained on health & safety instructions.
- Ensure that all the interested parties entering the factory premises are made aware and follow the company’s rules and instructions pertaining to OH&S.
- Integrate health & safety issues in managerial decisions, especially:
- In the selection and procurement of machinery, equipment & material.
- In the selection & placement of personnel.
- Continual improve the OH&SMS performance by conducting continues trainings, drills and assessments;
- Publish the FIL’s policy, rules and regulation towards OH&S in publically.
- Of each employee to prevent ill health and injury at work and must look after of his co-employees.
- Of all persons in the manufacturing unit are required to observe and follow the company safety rules & instructions, in addition to statutory rules & regulation.
- To improve the performance of health & safety shall be integral part of managerial function.
- The contractors, sub-contractors and other agencies to adhere the company’s safety rules and instruction while they are work with in a factory premises.
- Each head of the department is responsible for identifying potential hazards & introducing appropriate safety measures as required.
- Organizational setup to implement health & safety policy is given in the annexure.